Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaClmine is dead.

4 posters

Go down

NaClmine is dead. Empty NaClmine is dead.

Post by NaClshaker Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:35 am

Not the person, just the pseudonym! LOL My account under "NaClmine" has become hopelessly corrupted so I registered the new name of "NaClshaker". So don't send anymore PMs to the old account name as I have no way of getting them or even knowing that they have arrived. Sorry for any inconvenience.
NaClshaker
NaClshaker

Back to top Go down

NaClmine is dead. Empty Re: NaClmine is dead.

Post by Lady Goodman Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:22 pm

Your name is super adorable. Just to let you know.
Lady Goodman
Lady Goodman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Garmar Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:59 pm

Yeah. Dean just wanted a new handle, I'm sure of it. biggrin

We had a bit of an issue with his password/username not working yesterday. Apparently, other forumotion sites are having this same issue. I hope this is the only occurrence here.
Garmar
Garmar
Admin

Male

https://review-group.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NaClshaker Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:12 pm

With a real name of "Sault", I've had a lifetime of salt jokes. In college, I ran for president of the freshman class. Nobody in the whole school new me and there were eight other competitors for the position.

At that time, one of the salt companies (Diamond Crystal Salt) was running a television ad showing a microscopic picture of an ordinary crystal of salt next to "their" crystal of salt. The ordinary image had smooth facets like a diamond, but the DCS crystal had a rough surface that they claimed made it stick better to food, showing one bouncing off an ear of corn while the other stuck fast. They described their salt as the "uncommon salt".

Well, I had no scruples back then, so I stole their reputation. The college brought all the freshmen into the main campus hall and gave each candidate three minutes to speak. In front of 2000 fellow students, I made the obligatory promises -- look into student parking, complain about high book costs and express all typical gripes of college students to the administration. Then, I leaned over the podium, pointed at the crowd, and in a forceful voice I said, "So! On October fourth, vote for the 'uncommon salt', vote for Dean Sault -- and you'll get a fair shake!"

I got a standing ovation and won in a landslide with nothing but name recognition.
NaClshaker
NaClshaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Goodman Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:13 pm

Hahaha. That's so awesome.
Lady Goodman
Lady Goodman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by willow Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 pm

Omg I'm such an airhead. I didn't realize that stood for salt. Lol!!! Now that I know what it means....yep thats really cute!!! Someone send me a valium or therapist please!!!!! Laughing
willow
willow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by NaClshaker Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:22 pm

It's actually a test to see who paid attention in high school chemistry. Sodium = Na. Chloride = Cl. Sodium chloride = salt. You failed! LOL
NaClshaker
NaClshaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Goodman Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:29 pm

Hahaha.
Lady Goodman
Lady Goodman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by willow Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:51 pm

High School chemistry? I was lucky to not have to take it twice!!! lol I think I passed with a D. Razz
willow
willow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum