Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!

+4
SarahP
NaClmine
Garmar
willow
8 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by willow Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:44 am

Hello!

My name is Willow. I’m terribly excited to be involved with this forum! I am obsessed with all things supernatural--werewolves, vampires, ghosts, witches… I have been writing stories for years for my own pleasure but have finally decided to venture out and see if anyone else enjoys them.

My first novel is finished and I’m still tweaking and editing. My second novel is nearly complete. My third is on chapter 3 because I’m too busy with one and two. Lol

I look forward to meeting all of you and learning new things! I hope that I’ll be able to help a smidge too!

Willow smiling
willow
willow

Female

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Garmar Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:54 am

Oh, I like you already! The first adult novel I read was Cujo by Stephen King and I immediately fell in love with his work. I was eight though. I'm not so much into him anymore but I still love the genre. I imagine you're a JK Rowling fan? I love her work. Welcome to CWRG!

Thank you for joining our community. We are a group of writers with a common goal--to become better at our craft. In order to maintain a creative, positive atmosphere we have some easily followed, common sense guidelines for membership. You can review them in our New Member Orientation.

You'll find that everyone here is friendly and helpful, so jump in and start posting!

If you have any questions or issues that aren't covered in the New Member Orientation, please feel free to contact me.

Have fun!

Gary.
Garmar
Garmar
Admin

Male

https://review-group.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by willow Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:11 am

Thank you Gary! Yes I want to be Jk when I grow up. Wink I'm also a huge King fan. My all time favorite is Tolkein, but I have an imaginary love afair with Joss as well. lol

Believe it or not, I have already learned more going through the threads on this forum than I have in the 4 months I've been a member of another (that will remain unnamed). Thanks so much for allowing me to join!

It looks like I've finally found a place to share!

Willow
willow
willow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:19 am

Willow! Welcome to our little group! biggrin

*Looks around. Yeah, we're still little.*

Judge us not by our size, as Yoda would say, but by the quality of our interaction. wink

Hope to have many interesting exchanges of thought on the craft.

Back to top Go down

Post by Garmar Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:23 am

willow wrote:
Believe it or not, I have already learned more going through the threads on this forum than I have in the 4 months I've been a member of another (that will remain unnamed).

We have some fantastic people here. I grabbed most of them from our other site that was turning into a kiddie romper room and falling away from what I had presumed was its original intent. To help new writers get better at their craft.

So I'm glad this site is doing what I intend for it to. And I can assure you that intent will never go by the wayside.

We're glad to have you here!
Garmar
Garmar
Admin

Male

https://review-group.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by willow Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:50 am

Thank you Wreybies! Nice to meet you!
willow
willow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by NaClmine Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:17 pm

Wreybies wrote: Judge us not by our size, as Yoda would say, but by the quality of our interaction. wink

Wrey: I love Yoda. He's one of my all-time favorite sci-fi personalities. You done him wrong . . . pardon this observation, but Yoda would say, "By our size . . . judge us not. By the quality of our interaction . . . you should" (Just kidding Wrey.)

You see, willow, we have a lot of fun here. The theme about "serious" writing critique does not preclude having fun while we help each other. I'm not around much for another month due to work demands, but when things slow down, I'll be happy to offer my two cents worth. Welcome.

Last edited by NaClmine on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
NaClmine
NaClmine

Male

http://www.lasthumanwar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahP Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:24 pm

Welcome Willow!

I'm a newb to writing forums altogether and have found such a wealth of knowledge here!

I share your love for the supernatural-- I can't wait to read some of your work!
SarahP
SarahP

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by willow Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:31 pm

Thank you Sarah and NaClmine. Very nice to meet you both!

Nacl--That was perfect yoda speak. Cracked me up! I could hear his crackly voice in my head when I read it. Wink
willow
willow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagit Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:44 am

Hi Willow.

My dad lives in Hope, AR.

Well, nice to meet you!
Bagit
Bagit

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by willow Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:55 am

Hi Bagit,

Nice to meet you too. Hope is just a couple hours away. I haven't been there yet. At some point I plan on taking a drive and seeing some of the sights. lol (I've been saying that for five years) Laughing

Willow
willow
willow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer_million Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:01 am

Hello Willow. I am glad I made it to this site as well. Happy writing =)
Jennifer_million
Jennifer_million

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo_Mazz Wed May 06, 2009 3:05 pm

willow wrote:Hello!

My name is Willow. I’m terribly excited to be involved with this forum! I am obsessed with all things supernatural--werewolves, vampires, ghosts, witches… I have been writing stories for years for my own pleasure but have finally decided to venture out and see if anyone else enjoys them.

My first novel is finished and I’m still tweaking and editing. My second novel is nearly complete. My third is on chapter 3 because I’m too busy with one and two. Lol

I look forward to meeting all of you and learning new things! I hope that I’ll be able to help a smidge too!

Willow smiling

Hi Willow! Thanks for hooking me up! This place is beautiful! Love the graphics! I'll be reading and commenting, nice to meet everyone here. :)

Jo

Jo_Mazz

Back to top Go down

Post by willow Wed May 06, 2009 3:19 pm

I'm so glad you're here Jo!!!

hugs! smiling
willow
willow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo_Mazz Wed May 06, 2009 7:33 pm

willow wrote:I'm so glad you're here Jo!!!

hugs! smiling

Thanks you scary Vampire writer you! I will never forget your book. I have no idea how you could improve on it. I'm still thinking about the rich auntie. That little devil! I'll remained behooved about how you managed to throw a love story in there and how you also managed to make me forget I was reading fiction. LOL! You rock young lady! I can see your book at the entrance of Border Books in my town, on the table under the best seller sign.

Stay with it!
Hugs to you too!

Jo_Mazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Wed May 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Hey Willow! Welcome to the Review-Group!
Nice to meet you
- Jack

P.S I like the werewolves too Razz
Jack
Jack

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by willow Thu May 28, 2009 6:39 am

Thanks Jack!
willow
willow