Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Than You Want to Know About Me

3 posters

Go down

More Than You Want to Know About Me Empty More Than You Want to Know About Me

Post by MC Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Her eyes—warm hazel, brown with flecks of sage—and long wavy, coffee brown hair make a nice pair. Her lips, full and pale mauve. Her teeth still nice enough. Pleasantly plump, with unfortunately poor posture. A double chin has been developing for quite some time, but she isn't completely unattractive, not from the front anyway. Her profile is a different story. Eyebrows, too low and too close together, they always appear to be scowling when viewed from the side—occasionally misleading people to believe she's angry or upset when she's not. Her nose is altogether too large for her face with a slight hump reminiscent of the wicked witch of the west. Half humorously, she thinks of it as her vulture beak.

Happily married for 10 years, Michele has three children, whom she loves dearly. Each moment she spends with them is a cross between joyful exhilaration and silent depletion of her rapidly dwindling sanity-supply. More sleep would probably help with that. Sleep, prayer and coffee...

A coffee fanatic to the core, she's had a love affair with coffee since the age of six, when her grandparents indulgently poured her very first cup. Perhaps her infatuation was originally because they allowed her to add as much cream and sugar as she pleased; but the rich aroma and earthy vivid taste of the brew embedded itself in her heart—brown is even her favorite color now. Maybe one day she will buy a coffee plantation and do nothing but taste coffee and perfect the roast, all day long. Another silly, baseless fantasy. She usually tries to hide her silly, whimsical side, masking it with her composed, 'adult' side. People don't seem to have a lot of tolerance for whimsy and nonsense. Nevertheless, she's a lover of adventure and fantasy stories—even if she must keep that a secret. Her favorite book will forever be Swiss Family Robinson. Perhaps she'll read it for the fourth time soon.

Her whimsy and love of adventure are products of her creative side. She's artistically talented in so many areas that it is her utter undoing. Sculpting, painting, drawing, creative writing, pottery, graphic design, origami, cake decorating, makeup artistry, airbrushing, music... The list seems never ending. She can't settle for just one. Growing up, she was always amazed to find that no matter what art form she touched, the talent and skills were right there, waiting. Her idea of the perfect 'job' wouldn't actually be one job, but five at the least—maybe more. Ideal, would be devoting each day of the week to a different art form. Mainly, because of her love of variety. A love that overpowers her ability to settle with one thing for long.

If she weren't plagued by shy, self-consciousness and if she could solve the mystery of why she can't keep a clean house or a clutter free environment, maybe life would even be perfect.
MC
MC

Female

Back to top Go down

More Than You Want to Know About Me Empty Re: More Than You Want to Know About Me

Post by Garmar Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:34 am

Good introduction.

We should make new members do this before we let 'em in. biggrin

I'm getting the idea you're a coffee lover? Tell me if I'm way off.
Garmar
Garmar
Admin

Male

https://review-group.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

More Than You Want to Know About Me Empty Re: More Than You Want to Know About Me

Post by MC Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:51 pm

Garmar wrote:Good introduction.

We should make new members do this before we let 'em in. biggrin

I'm getting the idea you're a coffee lover? Tell me if I'm way off.

No, I can't imagine where you got that notion, Garmar. Lol. Thanks.

Yes, we should require this of new members. It will help us to filter out any psychos. Hahaha. Wink
MC
MC

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ebyss Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Unless, they are geniuses. Able to thwart such obvious plans to sniff out their psycho alter egos. biggrin

ebyss

Back to top Go down

Post by MC Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:49 pm

Ebyss...is there something you want to share with the rest of the group?
Haha. Just teasing. Normally, I enjoy a good mixture of odd folks and crazy eccentrics. It spices up the mundane of life.
I do like to steer clear of the mean and sadisticly cruel however. So if someone posts about their 'animal torture' hobby or something...yeah.
MC
MC

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum