Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dumbass mistakes can be funny . . .

+3
Garmar
Sam W
NaClmine
7 posters

Go down

Dumbass mistakes can be funny . . . Empty Dumbass mistakes can be funny . . .

Post by NaClmine Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:43 pm

I'm at my office and . . . yes, I know it's Sunday; my business requires 14 hour days from March through May . . . anyway, I keep my digital clock-radio on the printer for convenience. I'm tired and didn't pay attention when I opened the printer top to replace one of the print cartridges. Of course, the clock/radio goes flying. Hit the floor with quite an impact and I was sure I broke it. Crawling under the printer table, I got to the device and the "new" time showed as 65:S.

Dammit, I thought to myself. Your carelessness ruined a perfectly good clock.

Imagine my red face when I got the damn thing up from the floor and realized that "65-S" is actually 5:29 upside down! I AM tired!
NaClmine
NaClmine

Male

http://www.lasthumanwar.com

Back to top Go down

Dumbass mistakes can be funny . . . Empty Re: Dumbass mistakes can be funny . . .

Post by Sam W Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:44 am

Ha ha. That's cool, Dean.

One question, though: How the hell did you get to 104 posts already?

Sam W

Back to top Go down

Dumbass mistakes can be funny . . . Empty Re: Dumbass mistakes can be funny . . .

Post by NaClmine Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:16 am

104 posts? Must be that damn word game . . . got addicted. LOL
NaClmine
NaClmine

Male

http://www.lasthumanwar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Garmar Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:31 pm

This is so funny because I can identify.

I was looking for my glasses for about 2 minutes one morning before I realized I was wearing them. That has happened more than once too.

Saulty is our first Senior Member! cheers
Garmar
Garmar
Admin

Male

https://review-group.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam W Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:49 pm

That's wicked. I need to start posting more.

Sam W

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_Venus Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:09 pm

LOL! You guys are funny! I do stupid, clumsy stuff all the time...and while I have a good laugh at myself, others usually tend to laugh harder...with me!

Last summer I took my two nephews and my two kids to town to grocery shop and go to the park. My husband had the car that day so I drove our Chevy extended cab. After grocery shopping, lunch, and a good long run at the park, I decided to wash the truck on the way home because it was really dingy and I like to drive clean vehicle.

I pulled up to an automatic drive-through power wash, put in my money, waited my turn, and then entered the carwash. All the kids were talking a hundred miles and hour and it wasn't until the pressure washer shot on that I realized all my groceries were in the back of the truck. I watched in horror as the soapy water drenched and flung $200 worth of groceries all over the back of the truck. ARRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!

The line of people waiting behind me had a great laugh...of that much I am positive!
Red_Venus
Red_Venus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MC Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Oh my goodness!!! That's horrible. You poor thing...atleast you've progressed to the point that you can laugh about it now. Yikes. good grief
MC
MC

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_Venus Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:43 pm

Very YIKES! I was the only one angry about it...my husband and my brother thought it was the funniest thing they ever heard (bc it didn't happen to them). My mother and sister-in-law, ditto.

Wink
Red_Venus
Red_Venus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike R Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:17 pm

Okay.

Once, years ago, I think I was 20 at the time, I owned a 66 bronco. I got up one morning, got in, fired it up, put it in gear and let out the clutch. Nothing.

Crap, among other things.

Got my girlfriend up to drive me to work.

Got home and pulled the engine, assuming the clutch was totally blown.

Got the engine out a couple hours later. the clutch looks perfect. I reach down and turn the spline on the tranny. It turns easily. Crap, tranny's blown.

Check if the tranny is in gear. Yup. What's a tranny going to cost?

Lightbulb appears over my head.

Grab the shifter for the transfer case, put it in gear.

Crap, I pulled the engine for nothing. The only thing wrong: the transfer case was in neutral.

The one dumb thing I've ever done.

Or perhaps one of the dumb things I've done. I forget which.

Mike

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_Venus Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:27 pm

Too funny, Mike!

Don't ya hate stuff like that?
Red_Venus
Red_Venus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ebyss Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:22 pm

Okay!! True story.

When I was ten or eleven, I waited all day for my momma to get home so that I could go to the pool. As time ticked away, I waited and waited and waited. Finally, my mom showed up.

I ran to my room got dressed, tossed a t-shirt on, and high tailed it over to the pool where I met my friend. As I approached the pool, I started to pull my t-shirt off when my friend just about died in hysterics. I turned around to her and she was pointing at me, laughing.

With my shirt about waist high, I looked down and noticed I still had my panties on, not my swimming bottoms.

LOL!!

Dumb ass mistake and embarrassing!!!

ebyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down